Welcome to Ranch Caravan Park
Ranch Caravan Park is located in the Vale of Evesham, Worcestershire in the village of Honeybourne, with Stratford upon Avon, Evesham and the Cotswold villages of Broadway and Chipping Campden all within 8 miles.
Open from the 1st March to the 30th November, this Holiday Park offers facilities for the touring caravan owner, caravan holiday homes for hire, and luxury new and pre-owned holiday homes for purchase.
Subject to Government review, Ranch Park will be open to holiday home owners and seasonal tourers from Monday 12th April.
Our holiday homes for hire will be available from Friday 16th April and touring from Friday 23rd April.
Restrictions will apply but we are really looking forward to welcoming you all back!
Safe operating from 12th April 2021
- Social distancing to be maintained at all times from each other and park team members.
- Your holiday home should only be used by members of the same household or ‘bubble’.
- Do not allow children to roam unsupervised around the Park so that they do not, albeit inadvertently, break the social distance rule.
- No social gatherings.
- No visitors will be permitted on the Park.
- There will be a one-way system in operation at the entrance field ‘dog walk’ and certain narrow paths will have restricted access. Please follow the guidance on our signage.
- Please wear gloves when using communal bin enclosures.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of Coronavirus, please call the Park office on 01386 830744 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Holiday use conditions continue to apply.
- Please refer to Public England Basic Guidance for further advice.
- Anyone asked to self-isolate must do so at home.
From 29th March customers will be allowed to travel to Park for restricted hours for the purposes of maintenance, cleaning and collecting belongings. This will be permissible from 10:00am till 4pm Monday to Friday and 10:00am till 2pm Saturday and Sunday.
The expectation is that you will not need to be on Park for more than 2 hours.
To book a slot please contact us by email email@example.com or phone 01386 830744 and ensure you receive authorisation before you travel.
Flush through water systems to clear out stagnant water, especially shower heads which should be held away from the face to avoid inhaling spray. Please flush each toilet 3 times.
· From 12th April our Clubhouse will be operating a takeaway and outside table service.
· From 12th April the gym will be opening with safety measures in place.
· Full use of the shower block, laundry and games room will be available with safety measures in place from 17th May.
· The swimming pool will be opening from 28th May with safety measures and a booking system in place.
· The Park shop will be operating gas sales, please order by phoning the office and paying by card.
The above dates are based on the projected government roadmap and are subject to change on this basis. As the law evolves and hopefully the pandemic is brought under closer control, this advice will need to be revised. We thank you in advance for your co-operation.
Local relationships are important to us all and some are understandably apprehensive about the potential impact of returning visitors. They will need reassurance demonstrated by your thoughtfulness.