Ranch Caravan Park Accessibility Guide
- There is both a bus and a train service operating in Honeybourne.
- Bus Stop: 0.2miles to reception on level pathway and Ranch drive
- Train Station: 0.3miles to reception on level pathway and Ranch drive
- Our site is level and all parts are accessible by wheelchair.
- The main drive from the entrance to reception being a smooth tarmac surface, other roads on the site are gravelled, although these are not so friendly for wheelchairs with narrow rimmed wheels they cause no problem to motorised chairs.
- A 10mph speed limit applies to all roads on the site for your safety.
- We have only four Holiday Homes for hire; unfortunately these are not suitable for persons with severe mobility problems; they have 3 step access, a step into the shower and a minimum access width of 520mm though the internal doors.
- The televisions have subtitles.
- All touring pitches are on level ground and have parking alongside the caravans.
- Pitches are available near to shower and toilet facilities and can be reserved, please let us know your requirements when making your reservation
- There is a unisex disabled toilet and shower in the amenity block near to our clubhouse. The shower has a non-slip floor and no steps or lips
- A fully equipped disabled shower/toilet is available within the gym facility and can be accessed externally with a key available from reception. Car parking is available immediately adjacent.
- Car parking is available outside the shop/reception and club
- The reception, shop and club entrances have a ramp for wheelchair access and for persons with reduced mobility.
- The entrance to reception, the shop and the club have double doors for ease of entrance. The public telephone can be found under the canopy between the entrance to the club and the shop.
- The shop/ reception area is spacious and uncluttered and has adequate space for easy manoeuvrability.
- The club provides table service for meals (our staff will be pleased to supply a large print menu or verbally give you details of the dishes available); table service for drinks is available on request. The club is on one level throughout, it is spacious, and the furniture is arranged to leave adequate space for easy movement. Disabled toilet facilities are available in the club.
- All the public areas are well lit and provide good clear signage.
- The children’s games room has a ramped access and has plenty of seating.
- The swimming pool has a wide entrance gate and ramped access to the pool surround for viewing. The water is accessed utilising steps and a handrail, but no hoist is available. The pool attendant can offer assistance where necessary (only available in the main holiday season).
- Assistance dogs are welcome on the park and there is a ‘free run’ area reserved for dogs on the park.
24-hour service is not available on the park. Reception is open Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00 pm, and Saturday & Sunday 8.30am – 4.00pm. The Clubhouse is open from 6.00pm to 11.00pm (weekends and main holiday season); should you require assistance outside these hours emergency cover is provided by the resident site owners/manager.
- There is good network coverage for most mobile phone operators on the site.
- We can be contacted by telephone, fax or email. Our staff will be only too pleased to discuss your individual requirements and can provide you with large print details of our Park.